We introduced Instant Analytics as part of Confirmit Horizons Version 18, and the feedback we’ve had has been overwhelmingly positive. It’s one of those products that had an immediate impact on our customers and we’re delighted that so many businesses are using it to deliver speedy insights on their programs. But, there’s always more we can do, so based on this input, we have been adding incremental improvements and new features to Instant Analytics through our continuous delivery process. In case you have missed any of these updates, here is a quick round-up of some new features introduced recently.
There are several new features on the responses page for viewing analyzing survey data and creating banner reports, including:
- Options to display frequency counts, percentages or both
- Options to show and hide totals
- Support for displaying weighted data
- Additional statistics on numeric and scaled questions (standard deviation and error)
We have also made it easier and more flexible to provide access to end users by adding:
- Bulk assignment of user permissions
- An additional permission for viewing verbatim responses
- Ability to remove the Confirmit logo from the end user portal
Full information on these features can be found in the updated documentation on the Confirmit Extranet and should you need any further details, please speak to your account manager for a demo. In the meantime – watch this space for more exciting developments to Instant Analytics and our other reporting solutions!