In this webinar, Kathleen Leischen, Leischen Marketing Research and Miguel Ramos, Mobile Practice Lead at Confirmit, explained how effective management of feedback actions can help your organization become more customer-centric and develop a motivated and engaged workforce, and provided real-life examples of how this has worked at other leading retail organizations.
You will learn how to:
- Analyze and prioritize the collected feedback across your retail touchpoints
- Empower your store or call center managers to quickly identify at-risk customers
- Engage your store manager or call center managers though advanced tools that consolidate activities and alerts them of actions that need to be taken
- Involve employees in finding root causes and predict which customers are likely to complain
- Identify processes that cause repeated problems and take action to resolve them