Confirmit’s Scalable Market Research Software Platform & Tool Set


Confirmit Team

Confirmit Team

Author Bio

Confirmit’s dedicated teams work to deliver world-leading customer experience, Voice of the Employee and Market Research solutions. 


Author Bio

Inflexible research solutions that cannot scale according to the needs of your business waste time and money, costing research firms millions in hard dollars and opportunity costs. As you review technology providers, you may initially think you can save money choosing the “lowest cost” provider. In the long run, however, choosing a provider based on price alone is one of the biggest and most costly mistakes a company can make.

The Hidden Problem 

Each one of these challenges seems monumental, but you will find that choosing the wrong technology provider can make the problems even more difficult. Inflexible research solutions that cannot scale according to the needs of your business waste time and money, costing research firms millions in hard dollars and opportunity costs. 

As you review technology providers, you may initially think you can save money choosing the “lowest cost” provider. In the long run, however, choosing a provider based on price alone is one of the biggest and most costly mistakes a company can make.

The Proof is in the Numbers

The effects of choosing a technology provider that is inflexible and cannot scale with your business are far-reaching. Inflexible, outdated technology costs companies a lot of money — $1.8 trillion a year, to be exact. However, you may be wondering how that number scales to your business. To answer that, consider this: 
Analysts spend nearly 80% of their time attempting to prepare data from these ineffective data systems, leaving only 20% of their time for actual analysis. This highlights two areas of concern.

  • Inefficient use of employee time: A recent study showed that the average employee dedicates 520 hours per year to inefficient processes that could be automated. Based on the US national average salary of $25.39 per hour, businesses are losing $13,202 per year, per employee. 
  • Ineffective process with questionable results: Such an unbalanced allocation of time and effort coupled with the rapid pace of business, deadlines, etc. – one has to wonder, what insights and opportunities your company is missing.

The Solution: Confirmit Horizons

For 20 years Confirmit Horizons has been supporting top Market Research firms and is widely recognized by industry experts as the Engine of Market Research (MR). Our flexible and scalable technology supports the entire survey project lifecycle, from panel management and sampling to reporting and data visualization and all the analysis in between. It caters to all data collection methods, including web, mobile, face-to-face interviewing (CAPI), phone (CATI), social media, and integration of external business systems enabling you to take advantage of the most complete, feature-rich, and robust set of MR tools available.

The Confirmit Horizons software platform is an end-to-end solution that enables you to manage each and every step of the survey lifecycle, from multi-mode survey creation and deployment to panel management and data collection, data processing, online reporting, analysis, and alerting. The platform provides a completely flexible approach for research professionals and ad-hoc survey authors alike. Through different levels of access, users can create and deliver all types of Market Research projects, from quick, tactical surveys to long-term, strategic feedback programs.

Learn how Confirmit's Market Research Software Platform and Tool Set can help you eliminate data silos, avoid the costs of missed opportunities, and making better, faster business decisions leveraging a flexible solution that can rapidly scale to meet the needs of your business.

 

Related Content


Subscribe to Our Newsletter