New York, NY and Oslo, Norway and London, UK: September 23, 2015: Confirmit has today announced the release of Version 19 (V19) of its award winning Confirmit HorizonsTM solution for Customer Experience, Voice of the Employee and Market Research.
Ease of design and deployment across the full range of channels, combined with state-of-the-art analytics and sophisticated reporting in multiple formats, is the focus for this latest release of Horizons, highlighting the growing need for self-service management and maintenance of global programs.
The range of new features and functionality to deliver richer insights, smarter decisions and faster reactions in V19 includes:
- Support for matrix organizational hierarchies: improving report personalization options with access control governed by complex matrix hierarchy structures, and with filtering available on multiple levels of a hierarchy
- Ongoing investment in CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing): extending call center control and productivity to encompass support for the new Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) rulings to prevent auto-dialing to mobile/cell phones
- Computer Assisted Personal Interviewing (CAPI) in more than 40 languages on Android and iOS: lowering the cost of field research across global markets and broadening the reach of in-the-moment feedback to suit the audience
- Addition of location and beacon-triggering to Confirmit Panel App: enabling easy collection and analysis of customer behavior data such as path to purchase and promotion conversion rates
- Enhanced mapping of multiple data sources in Confirmit SmartHubTM: allowing researchers and insights professionals to make changes to ongoing surveys without impacting reporting – critical in delivering more accurate data for long-term studies
- Confirmit CRM Connect for Salesforce: providing a simplified way of integrating Salesforce into Confirmit Horizons to help businesses build a 360-degree view of customers and delivering greater context to aid decision making.
Terry Lawlor, EVP Product Management, Confirmit, explained: “The growing demand to gather in-the-moment feedback and to provide actionable insight that can enhance the customer experience or support timely decision making is placing insight teams and MR professionals alike under increasing pressure to streamline and automate processes wherever possible.
“Delivering enhanced research productivity and a high-quality user experience that hides the complexity of very large-scale deployments was the driving force behind many of the new features and functionality introduced in Confirmit Horizons Version 19. We continue to deliver on our vision for capturing and mapping all insights in one hub to extract maximum value from the data, immediately analyzing and sharing relevant insight in powerful, role-specific dashboards that drive improved business decision making, and automatically triggering highly targeted alerts to ensure the fastest possible reaction times.”