Awards identify and honor the innovations of twenty future leaders in Market Research
New York, NY, London, UK and Oslo, Norway: February 14, 2017 — Confirmit, the leading global solutions provider for Voice of the Customer, Voice of the Employee and Market Research, today announced the recipients of the Confirmit Young Market Researcher Awards. The program identifies and rewards the talents of twenty Market Researchers who are in their twenties and working to drive evolution and innovation in the sector. Winners were selected to highlight exemplary uses of emerging Market Research technologies and methodologies.
Prominent industry practitioners Bob Lederer, CEO of RFL Communications; Jon Puleston, Vice President of Innovation at Lightspeed, Sue York, author of The Handbook of Mobile Market Research, and Szymon Duniec Managing Director at Orima Research and former President of AMSRS, joined members of Confirmit’s executive team to score applications and identify the most impressive entries. The 20 winners, who come from eight countries, are:
- Troy Allen, KJT Group
- Emily Anderson, The Martec Group
- Lizzie Cox, Hall & Partners | Open Mind
- Paul Cussell, Breaking Blue
- Louise Donnelly, STV Group plc
- Robin Gale, Hall & Partners | Open Mind
- Sandra Koh, Hall & Partners | Open Mind
- Nick Licitra, KL Communications
- Duncan McCready, STV Group plc
- Ariel Malik, Kadence International
- Christina (Figueredo) Massey, Smarty Pants
- Radina Nestorova, Market Test JSC
- Jake Pryszlak, Merseyside Sports Partnership
- Melanie Rankin, B2B International
- Rainier van Rietschoten, Veylinx
- David Ruffolo, Hall & Partners | Open Mind
- Audrey Schmitt, Kadence China
- Brina Tretin, BuzzBack Market Research
- Dean Wan, DBM Consultants
- Eric Ye, Myanmar Survey Research
"Judging these awards was a fascinating experience" explains Jon Puleston, Vice President of Innovation at Lightspeed. "The quality and range of young talent in the Market Research industry today is truly impressive and it was great to get a sense of the level of enthusiasm of the nominees and to learn about the fresh ideas that they are picking up and running with. I'm looking forward to seeing what impact they have on the industry over the coming years."
The judges’ focus in identifying the winners was a combination of career success so far and areas of expertise. The most critical elements of the judging process looked at practical ways in which nominees are already having a real impact on the companies for which they work and how their careers are likely to evolve in order to extend that impact to the wider market. Notable areas of interest from winners include the role of technology in MR, delivery of insights to customers, big data and the role of emotion in research.
“We’re delighted with the success of our first Market Research awards, an initiative that aligns closely with Confirmit’s efforts to promote growth, evolution, and widespread discussion across the industry,” said Henning Hansen, President and CEO, Confirmit. “We’re thrilled to cap Confirmit’s twenty-year anniversary by honoring those who are driving innovation in this ever-evolving sector, and look forward to the major accomplishments and continued success of these young innovators.”
To learn more about the Young Market Researcher Awards program, visit http://www.confirmit.com/Company/MR-Awards/ or email MRawards@confirmit.com.