The past 20 years have left Market Research almost unrecognisable from the industry it once was. Online surveys, mobile data capture, new methodologies and the rise of Voice of the Customer mean that we’re running larger, more sophisticated research projects than ever before – and we’re doing it faster. But what’s next?
Join us on December 1st as we set our sights on the future of Market Research and consider the most likely – and some of the more outlandish – ideas for how our industry will look in another 20 years.
- Beyond ‘more, faster and cheaper’ – how IT innovations will drive market and social research insights?
- Small data, big impact – how small data connects the dots and drives decisions that are aligned with the customer needs
- Customer listening: the importance of monitoring your customers’ true voice and changing accordingly
- Looking into the future of Market Research. What challenges and opportunities do Market Research agencies face today and in the future?
- Szymon Duniec, Managing Director, ORIMA Research
- Maria Lambides, Director: Commercial, Institute for Choice, University of South Australia
- Sophie Stanhope, Senior Consultant, Watermelon
- Richard Balls, Senior Consultant, Watermelon
- Peter Greenham, Senior Director, Confirmit
After the presentations, we’d be delighted if you’d join us for a networking celebration of Confirmit’s 20th Anniversary.
We look forward to an enjoyable evening with you.
Location: Four Seasons Hotel Sydney, 199 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
Date/Time: Thursday, December 1st
1:30pm - Registration and Refreshments
2:00pm - Thought Leadership Presentations
4:00pm onwards - 20th Anniversary Celebrations and Networking Reception