"The customer panel we've built using Confirmit means it's now possible to create and deploy a rapid survey to a targeted group of customers, who we're confident fully understands the issues we need to talk about."
by Market Research Manager, Alitalia
Alitalia: Insight in the Air
Alitalia undertakes customer research that is truly driven by results. Rather than using a generic customer satisfaction program, the company drills down into the details that make up the in-flight experience.
Alitalia needs clear feedback results to drive decision-making
In a competitive marketplace, the detail of the customer experience is key. Alitalia needs timely, accurate feedback to make the micro-adjustments that make all the difference.
Alitalia focuses on getting actionable insight from its Voice of the Customer program. To achieve this, the internal Market Research team run a customer panel, enabling them to contact regular customers in a controlled manner.
- Clear reporting dashboards power decision-making, ensuring that any enhancements to the service will create positive word-of-mouth and generate ROI.
- A regular feed from the CRM system ensures that the panel is always up-to-date with recent passenger details.
- Automatic deployment of customer surveys ensures a response rate of 65%, providing clear insight into the customer experience.
- Timely surveys ensure that customers still have a clear recollection of the service components they're asked to comment on, from meals to in-flight entertainment.
Confirmit's Solution Provided:
- Advanced Panel Solution: Confirmit's panel product enables Alitalia to manage the frequency of contact and ensure customers receive the surveys that are best suited to them.
- Integration: The process of keeping the panel is automated via a link to Alitalia's CRM system, reducing cost and overhead.