"We have high-five alerts...these provide rewards to call center staff who have received scores of all '5’s' from agents for a particular call. That’s a really motivating factor for individuals."
by Debra Lechner, AVP, Customer Insight, Farmers Insurance Group
Farmers Insurance: Creating a Culture of Continuous Improvement
Farmers Insurance uses its Voice of the Customer program to improve employee engagement, enhance training techniques, and ensure that all employees are united in creating a culture that fosters change and teamwork.
Listening to the Voice of the Customer Demands Action Within the Business
The Customer Insight team at Farmers Insurance understood that gathering feedback from agents set an expectation of action. They needed to adopt a solution that would drive feedback to the heart of the company, empowering employees to take the initiative.
By sharing customer feedback internally, Farmers is able to improve the way it works with its employees, ensuring it retains a focused, motivated and engaged workforce.
- Feedback is used to pinpoint training requirements, reducing costs and focusing on the exact needs of contact center employees.
- Employees are rewarded when agents rate them with the maximum satisfaction score, so motivation is high.
- Farmers shares feedback with everyone from frontline teams to executives, providing a common goal that pushes people to go further.
- Alerting ensures that employees are able to act more quickly when an agent requires follow-up, empowering employees by giving them all the information they need to perform at their peak.
Confirmit's Solution Provided:
- "High-five Alerts": Employees who receive a maximum score from agents are flagged to their manager for reward and recognition.
- Dynamic Reporting: All employees have access to the feedback data that matters to them, all automatically generated by Confirmit. Frontline teams see how they compare to colleagues, while executives see a top-level view to aid decision-making.